Saturday, November 7, 2009

Holy crap!!! I'm now at the $600 mark for my fundraising. Thanks to my sisters friend and B&B alumni Cristopher for his $100 donation. That was uber cool of you man. Thank you again also for meeting with me before I was even enrolled to give me some advice and words of encouragement. Dude you rock so much. AHHHH!!! Im so close to hitting the $1000 mark I can taste it. Oh I cant wait to get my bike and start the real training. Till then its volleyball, the gym and the sweet 1975 rode bike my buddy Bill is lending me until my B&B bike comes. Chris, again thank you so much man you are awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Paul hope the donation gets you closer to your b&b bike so you can really get training. We are routing for you so keep up the great work. Love Ya Chocie, Uncle Richie and Ryan

    ReplyDelete