Thursday, October 8, 2009

On the roster

WOOT WOOT!!!!! I made the roster for the 2010 Northern U.S. Bike and Build team!!! I'm so stoked its not even funny. Let the fun begin. I wanna say thanx to my family for being supportive of my decision to partake in this adventure. Anyone who wants to donate....the B&B site is acting kinda funny right now but as soon as it calm down ill make sure to get a link up to my bio page for people to check out. Right now though you can check out www.bikeandbuild.org and go to the 2010 riders list, scroll down to the Northern U.S. Route team and find my pic. Click that to see my bio and if your feeling generous make a contribution. Any amount helps me towards my goal. Thanx everybody. And pass the word along, remember its for a good cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment