Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Almost

Alright so once again it has been over a month since I made a post. Its not that I forget to come on and post stuff but rather that I have been very busy. Ya know work, training(which Ive been have to do inside 'cause of the weather lately) and fundraising. Oh yeah speaking of which I only need another $450 to reach my goal of $4000. Yeas that's right I have raised $3550. While I'm at it let me do some shout outs that I meant to do last post. I would like to say thanks to my Aunt Fran and Aunt Pat and to my buddy Carl from the v-ball court. You have all been so kind and supportive of my efforts to help make a difference...I cant even tell you how much it means to me....thank you everyone who has helped me get this far towards my goal for your support and generosity. Thank you everyone so much. 3 1/2 months left to the start of my trip....oh I cant wait....LETS GO NUS '10!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment