Friday, March 12, 2010

Vancouver here I come

Hey hey everybody. I know I know, its been forever since Ive been on to post anything new. I'm sorry. Ive just been busy with work and training and fundraising and all that jazz. Well as the title of this post states... HERE I COME VANCOUVER!!!! Yeah that's right I have finally reached the $4000 mark. Actually Ive gone past it a little too. I hope the donations keep coming but at least I can breathe easy knowing I have reached the goal. Any way all I need to do now is keep up my training, get some health insurance and get a physical. Oh and do some volunteer work with an AHG(Affordable Housing Group). I cant not even begin to describe the feeling of excitement that I'm feeling...it actually more like an adrenaline rush. I cannot wait for this most epic of all adventure to begin. AAAAAAHHHHHH BIKE AND BUILD NUS 2010!!!! LETS DO THIS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment