Saturday, April 17, 2010

April Update

To all of those who have been checking this thing I apologize. Ive been real busy with work and training and trying to get everything in order for the trip. Just got word I need to have my health info and health insurance all taken care of by May 7th. Well, I applied fro health insurance hoping that Id be able to have it cover my physical, but they told me I need to get one before they can accept the application. Oh well, Its just a minor speed bump. Everything else is moving just fine. Ive ridden 250 miles outta the 500 I need to before I leave, though I still need to get in a 65 mile ride..again, no biggie..Ill have that done before I leave for sure. I have to schedule my sweat equity time though..probably gonna do it with Habitat for Humanity. Also I'm sure all of you are wondering why there are no pics up yet...well I have a camera(thanks to my awesome siblings who got me one for x-mas)I just haven't developed and itchy shutter finger yet, but don't worry they will start showing up soon. Thanks again to all of those giving me support. Keep checking in. 62 DAYS TILL I HEAD FOR VANCOUVER!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment